Thursday, January 28, 2010

Obstacle Course Park

There's this really fun (& FREE) Obstacle Course Park about 15 minutes from our base. We went there over the New Year's break and had a great time! Here are a few pictures...

Climbing up the hill (on different obstacles) to get to the top.

Jayden and a "spider web".

Sweet Tia being a big girl and climbing things like her brother.

Jayden on the zip-line.

Tia & mom on a little slide.

Climbing up a hill of ropes.

An AWESOME Slide.

Jayden loved this slide so much that he cried when we had to leave.

Check it out...

The Japanese never cease to amaze us with their many varieties of slides. We have loved them all!

3 comments:

Christina said...

AWESOME! That looks like so much fun,

Todd and Lisa said...

wow - super fun! Hey Shane - our dog Odie needs his teeth cleaned! Could you hop on the next plane and take care of that for us!??lol

Jaime said...

I've been meaning to email you back with firm plans of flying schedules, but things are not looking so good...I've decided I'm too stressed to go with everything going on here (getting the house ready to sell in a few weeks, kids' recitals + stuff, etc) I was so torn because who in this crappy weather wouldn't love to go and especially see you! I'm going to plan on maybe an April trip with fingers crossed the house having a sold sign attached! Is this your only trip for the rest of the year? I hope that being in Colorado next year can help to plan more get togethers! Love ya!