Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Showa Kinen Park

I think we all agree that this is our FAVORITE PARK ever!!! It's only a 15 minute drive from our home.

Here are some pictures from our two visits. Last month we went with our neighbors, the Barton's, and last week we took Uncle Rick.

It's so huge we rented bikes to tour the park.

Bouncing Domes

These are the COOLEST things in the world. They are large trampoline mountains.

The dad's loved it! Shane again.

The other dad, Bryce.

I must admit...they are a blast!

When we took Rick it must have been a "field trip day". There were kids everywhere.

Jayden also loves to slide down them.

Rick & Jayden catching some air.

Jayden could play on these all day.

Dragon Dunes

This place is filled with huge dragons, slides, and things to climb.

Shane and the kids.

Rick & the kids.

Here's a slide on one of the dragon tails.

Roller Slide

Shane & Jayden "superman" style.

Our family

The Bartons

Rick & the kids.

If you've never been on a roller slide...you have got to find one...they are a hoot! The bigger you are the more fun it is because you go faster.

Misty Forest

Rainbow Hammocks

The hammocks were twice this big, but I couldn't get them all in one picture.

A Sweet Slide :)

I have no clue what this slide is made of, but it was WAY fun!

Rick & Jayden surfing down the slide.

Tia loved it so much she went down it a billion times (well, not really but you get the point).

Jayden was doing all sorts of flips and tricks down the slide.

We've been there twice and still haven't even touched half of it! It's huge! It also has a water park, lake that you can ride boats on, mini-golf course, disc-golf course, bonsai garden, and more. The Japanese sure know how to build great parks

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Seriously?! I've never seen anything like this in my life! The Japanese really know how to build a park right huh?! How do you choose what to do first?! Those marshmallowy trampolines are surely amazing!

Rich and Nickie said...

I've gotta find a way to make it there. I can't believe how much fun that looks...I'm so jealous. I want to see video of it the next time you go.

Anna said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! I wish we had an awesome park like that.

The Allreds said...

WOW! That's like fun to the nth degree!

Gibbons said...

ok that really looks like fun! it sounds like you guys are having a good time

Kim said...

Amt they have some crazy inventions out there in Japan! They all look so fun...I love the jumping trampolines!

Brett + Kristin said...

That looks like the COOLEST park!! I LOVE the trampoline snow ball hills - or whatever you called them :) Those Japanese definitely make unique, cool things!