During Christmas break Tia did a modeling job for a Wedding Magazine. It was super fun! She dressed up in pretty clothes, had her hair curled, and makeup put on.
I've had a bunch of you ask if the kids get to keep the products they model...unfortunately they DONT. I know...I wish they did! The kids do get paid though...and it's usually pretty good pay (especially for a little kid). We've been able to add a bunch to their savings accounts while living here.
Here are the pictures that came
out in the magazine this week:
Don't you love the English translations?!
Here are the pictures I took during the shoot.
Goofing around while everything was being set up...

Tia getting her hair done...

Waiting for her turn to take pictures.
Look how fun all those curls are.
Tia's first shot.

It had been a few months since she'd done a modeling job, so she was really excited!
A little primping before the shoot...

The camera guy was up above Tia. She had to look up, pop bubbles, & have fun.
More waiting...
It may look like this shoot went extremely easy...WELL, for the most part it was, but Tia had a little meltdown about half way through the morning. She got really crabby and shut down. I knew it was because she was hungry and tired, but she wouldn't eat or rest...she's totally a girl! She put her own clothes on and walked out. I couldn't believe it!
The 6 year old boy that was there happened to have his sister with him (who was the same age, size, and almost same hair color as Tia). She stepped in and did Tia's 3rd shoot, then she shut down and started crying. What a morning.

This was the shoot that Tia missed (it was the last page of the article). I think the fact that they wanted her to hug this little boy was another reason why she shut down. All the other pictures were taken of just her alone (none with the little boy).
I was able to calm Tia down, feed her, and do a little bribing. She finished her last 3 shoots and had a great time. Besides that 3rd shoot Tia did FABULOUS and had so much fun. I guess it wouldn't be normal if it would have all gone peachy & perfect.









No comments:
Post a Comment