Monday, August 10, 2009

2 Things We love about Japan

Japanese parking lots
We love how EVERYONE backs into their spots.

Japanese Public Restrooms
The public restrooms here are very fancy & spotless.There were 10 of these at this Restroom.

Check this out...You flush UP if you've had a SMALL "experience" or DOWN if you've had a BIG "experience".

My favorite part is the FLUSHING SOUND...it just sounds like it's flushing, but it's NOT....maybe you use this one when you need to make some noise and don't want others to listen :)

A urinal in the women's rest room next to the changing table. I'm so excited for this one...I can help both kids at the same time!

8 comments:

The Black Family said...

How funny! Looks like you guys are having a GREAT Time! I am glad that you got there safely and everything went well. We wish you were still closer as well, so you could come and stay with us in our bigger house. I guess maybe we might just have to come and see you. Take Care

Salinda W. said...

We found your blog and I'm excited. We are so glad to have you guys in the branch. I laughed at your post of the Japanese toliets, they are great huh? My mom loved them so much when she visted she was considering having me ship her one back to the states. LOL then she found you can order them there. Hope you guys are enjoying getting all your stuff settled.

Perry Family said...

crazy, everyone is so careful over there!!

Jeff and ReAnn said...

WOW and I thought things were going to be rough. Shesh!

Brett + Kristin said...

Wow - I need to get a toilet like that!

Anna said...

That's awesome! Public restrooms are always hard for me to stomach with little kids.

The Allreds said...

those toilets look like they clean themselves! never seen the likes of them. thanks for culturing me : )

Summer and Brandon said...

I'm laughing so hard at the toilet - da and xiao. that's great! And the noise button. Thanks for posting it. i needed this laugh. soooo good.