I was making lunch the other day and listening to Jayden make up this song and realized....I better get this on camera because when else is my kid going to sing me a song like this! Thanks for still thinking I'm cool after me always yelling "STOP JAYDEN, DON'T JAYDEN, NO" or after ALL of the times you & your toys have been put in Time Out! You are a sweet boy and have a lot to teach me! Oh....how I love you Jayden!
(watch it all the way through...the last couple seconds are my favorite)
Translation: "I like mommy" "Mommy is the coolest mom..."






10 comments:
That is so cute. Don't you just love when your kids do stuff like that? Even though they get into trouble and think, at times, we are the meanest people in the world. When they do this kind of stuff it makes it ALL WORTH IT IN THE END!
Amy, that is FANTASTIC! I will show this to Rick first thing when he gets home--he lives for these kind of updates! We miss you guys! Can't wait until we can see you again... :)
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! Jayden is the coolest kid...coolest kid. I LOVE IT!
You are so great for recording that! It is precious. He is a cute little guy!
Amy that is SO cute! Fun that you got it on video!
That is so darn cute! What a nice tribute to you! I hope that one day I could get a song/dedication to me! Graduation is on the horizon, are you excited??!!
That is so cute. I'm so glad you got that on camera because it's so precious!
both trey and i loved that little video. we agree that you really are the coolest mom!
This video is so cute! It's so great you have documentation for when he is older.
My internet is giving me a really hard time, BUT I battled through it just so that I could write you a post.
This is Hanna. Its been a while...How are you?
Feel free to look at our blog, but you should be aware that I don't update it that often anymore. I've gotten lazy.
Post a Comment