Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Playing in the RAIN....

...or should I say MUD!!!

I thought we'd go outside and have fun jumping in the puddles of water, but of course my kids found the MUD instead! Although the clean-up was the pits, the kids had a BLAST!

Then, Jayden's boot fell off and he used it to pour mud all over Tia's face.

10 comments:

angela said...

that's awesome! way to let them just go at it!

Anonymous said...

This will be a fun memory.

Amy said...

I love it! Aren't kids great? Who knew raind and mud could be so fun?

Todd and Lisa said...

Great pictures! SO cute!!!

Rick Atkin said...

Amy, these pics are awesome! It looks like a modeling shoot. I love it. We miss you. See you in Florida!!!

LACY said...

How fun for them!

Carr Family said...

Oh my goodness that looks so fun. You can tell by their adorable (and dirty) faces that they had a blast! I love their cute little raincoats and rainboots.

Brett + Kristin said...

These are awesome pics! What a good mom!!!

Tanya said...

these pictures are fabulous!

The Allreds said...

you are a "COOL" mom if you let this happen! hope the hose was close and handy!