14 years ago
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Stay Tuned....
Sorry I've been slacking on my blogging. We have been busy preparing for our move and living up our last days in sunny California--so sad to leave :(. Just wanted you to know that we will be up and blogging again soon! We are shipping all of our stuff to Japan on Monday and we will be in Utah by Wednesday, so we will update you on everything then. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Amy I can't believe you are moving to Japan! How exciting for you and your cute family, good Luck with everything.
good luck! wish i could have seen you before you left but i know how busy it ets at the end trying to squeeze everything in!
Amy! Good luck! I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures! Love you.
Post a Comment