Today was Jayden's 1st day of Preschool! He was so excited! We couldn't find him a "little boy" backpack so this lunch box will have to do. He loves to wear it and feels like such a big kid.
Our Branch President's wife is the one running the preschool. She's doing it out of her home with a few other kids in the ward. Jayden had a blast and was so excited to show me all the things he did.
This week is "Teddy Bear Week", but Jayden brought his Monster instead. He's all boy!
They made "teddy bear bread" which tasted fabulous!
Jayden asks me EVERYDAY if he can go to school...he LOVES it!
We are still looking at getting Jayden in a part-time Japanese preschool, but the one we want is full right now and all the other ones make you go 5 days a week and are really expensive. Hopefully something will work out and he can do both.








5 comments:
How exciting that he has started preschool, in Nihon!! :) How cool would that be to get him speaking japanese? Good luck, I hope it works out to find something!
that was sure fun to read about. preschool is such an awesome time in a child's life! teddy bear bread - cute idea...wishing I would have done that with my preschoolers, too bad I don't know how to make anything but banana bread : )
Hey Amy, I just wanted to say hi- I was thinking about you the other day because my good friend went to Taiwan on her mission- and it made me think of you:) I found you via Ricks blog, but I wanted to say you have the cutest little kids and BEST OF LUCK in JAPAN! Take care:)
Mary Jane
Cute Amy. I love hearing about all your adventures!
PS Smoking deal on your cars!
I would love to come to Japan!!! But only if I get to sleep in your bed in between you and shane and if I get to go to school with Jayden and make teddy bear bread. How cool is that.
Post a Comment