We FINALLY saw Mt. Fugi from our base. Here's a picture I took on our morning walk. While on the walk Jayden said "Mom, Japan is really pretty-I really like it!" That made me happy! And, Tia has been saying "volcano" ever since. They were just as excited as I was!
14 years ago






5 comments:
Shane and Amy! I saw you on Nickie's blog. How are you! I cant believe how big your kids are.. I dont even know the 2nd one! Shes adorable... Im glad to have found you!
cool shot. and it always helps to have the kids' approval! glad they're liking it!
I am so glad that you all are doing so well! I can't believe how many American things they have there! It is awesome! Hope that we can see you soon!
Looks like you guys are doing good and having fun. Crazy that you live in Japan. Have fun Keep in touch
Post a Comment