oh my gosh...you guys crack me up. Are you getting bored in Japan \''/ seriously your kids are going to have the best sense of humor...you are so funny! Wish you were closer!e
As soon as I saw the wolverine pic, I started CRACKING up!! That is sooo awesome!! I have to give Shane props for that one ... even the cut up shirt - that made the pic!! LOVED IT!
7 comments:
That is awesome. I see a career in Cosmetology for Shane, tell him to quit his day job! lol You guys are so funny. I love it.
Are those hair picks he's using for Wolverine blades?
oh my gosh...you guys crack me up. Are you getting bored in Japan \''/ seriously your kids are going to have the best sense of humor...you are so funny! Wish you were closer!e
As soon as I saw the wolverine pic, I started CRACKING up!! That is sooo awesome!! I have to give Shane props for that one ... even the cut up shirt - that made the pic!! LOVED IT!
Is he personality plus or what?! Such a cutie! I'm so glad that everyone's better and Shane made it home! Halloween looks like a blast!
I love it! I am a fan of the mowhawk! so he is cute!
That is awesome!!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Your kids are going to have so many great memories of living there.
Post a Comment