Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cynthia & Iron's Temple Sealing

What a special day this was! In January I was able to attend our friends Cynthia & Iron's Temple Sealing in the Tokyo Temple. It was so beautiful! I cried because I was so happy for what it meant for this family. They were sealed to each other that day for TIME and ALL ETERNITY! Isn't that amazing! As they continue to live righteously they will be together as a family FOREVER...even after this life! I know this is true and I am so grateful to be sealed to my husband and children FOREVER. I love them so much and I know that our relationships won't end at death.

Cynthia & Iron are both from China. They moved to Japan for Iron's job. They have only been members in this church for 1 year now, but they have the greatest testimonies ever. I love them so much and am so glad they are here!

They were also sealed for ETERNITY to their sweet baby Brooke that day.

Here's everybody that attended their sealing. These are their friends from Zama/Atsugi (another base here) and from our Branch here in Yokota.

Thanks Cynthia & Iron for letting us all share that special day with your family! We love you guys!

A late post...

I just found these pictures and realized that I forgot to post them. Cynthia got Jayden this cute Japanese cake for his 4th birthday. It was very yummy and cool looking! We all loved it--thanks Cynthia & Iron for being so thoughtful!

As you can tell...Jayden was super excited!

Doesn't that just look delicious? Even the little sign was edible.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a special day you were able to be a part of! I loved the pictures, everyone looks so happy!