After Shane's conference in Las Vegas we headed up to St. George to spend 2 very quick weeks with our families. 2 weeks was definitely not enough time!!! Luckily, thanks to all of our siblings who traveled into town, we were able to see EVERYONE in BOTH of our families! We had a blast! I didn't take as many pictures of our families as I would have wished, but here are a few that I got.
Grandma Atkin & her baby chickens
Has anyone ever seen a 2-legged dog before???
Hanging out with cousin Casey.
It was really cold while we were in St. George, but one day the sun finally came out so we headed over to Fiesta Fun and rode the bumper boats.
(Rachel, Rick, Shane, & Jayden)
Tennis Lessons from Dad
Grandma Atkin got the kids these cute little rackets so Shane gave them their first tennis lesson.
Way to go guys...you both did awesome!
Kyle's Birthday Party
(Kyle, Chase, Audrie, Alisha, Emma, Jayden)
Audrie, who's been my best friend since middle school, lives just 1 block away from my parents. It's so fun to be able to catch up with her each time I'm home. Her son Kyle is one of Jayden's friends. We were lucky to be there on his birthday. Here are the kids making their own personal pizzas. Jayden had a blast! Thanks Audrie!
Brooke's Visit from Switzerland
(Audrie, me, Brooke, Bonnie)
This was so random, but my really good friend Brooke happened to be in town from Switzerland the same time we were home. I was so excited! She moved to France, got married and has been there ever since (12 years I think). She and her husband currently live in Switzerland and have an adorable little boy). The last time I saw her was 5 or 6 years ago so it was so fun seeing her again.
Stacie's Baby Shower
(Audrie, Stacie, me & Teresa-Stacie's sis.)
Best Friends from High School.
I am so glad Stacie's shower was while I was in town. I loved seeing her pregnant and catching up with everyone. She is having her first little girl next month and I am so excited for her. Good luck Stacie...you are going to be a great mom!
Kaylee's PIRATE Birthday Party
Aren't my friends such amazing cake decorators?! Kaylee's birthday was a blast! Thanks ReAnn!
Grandma & Grandpa Andrews' House
These next two videos are just the kids playing around...but I knew Jayden & Tia would want to watch them over and over so I'm posting the videos for them.
Tia and the trampoline.
Leaving St. George
OH....I can't forget to mention how fun these places where:
Oh how I miss Target...till next time...I will love you forever!!!












5 comments:
Could you have timed that trip any better?!! I can't believe all the fun stuff you got to do. It was fun seeing Stacie preggo and great to see Brooke! She hasn't changed a bit. What luck! Still wish I could have been there too! Next time...
Okay, you didn't have to rub it in that you have had Pizza Factory and Cafe Rio so recently!! And Traget!?! Tell me you didn't do all three on the same day! Is it weird to admit that would be my dream day? (with a trip to a shoe store of course!)
Amy! I'm so glad you got to go home for a visit! I'm sure it was sooooo fun! I think you guys are so awesome! I think about you a lot! I'm so glad you blog so I can keep up. You look so good, by the way! and your kids are adorable! Love YOU!!
How fun! I am so glad that you guys got the opportunity to go home and see BOTH families. It looked like so much fun! I think I am especially jealous of the food as well. I totally miss cafe Rio and pizza factory! You guys are so cute in your new family photo. Glad you made it home safe!
I love reading your posts and watching all the videos. They are growing sooo fast. I miss you guys and we were super stoked you guys came home for a bit. Love you guys and hope you have a good summer. P.S.
"I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, Jayden really thinks so"
Post a Comment