
In July we celebrated being in Japan for 1 year !!! Can you believe it?! I know you are wondering if I'm fluent in Japanese yet...well, I have about 5 or 6 words under my belt...ha ha (what do you expect when I have my own translator living with me)! At this rate I'll know about 15-20 by the time we leave. That's better than 0 right?!
(just in case you can't tell...we are holding the number 1 up on our fingers because we were celebrating our first year in Japan - the things I make Shane do...he was totally embarrassed to take this picture :)
We had a busy week, but we were able to squeeze in a movie to help celebrate. We don't get to go to the movies as a WHOLE family very often because usually there is a certain 2 year old who cannot sit for more than a few minutes. So this was a big deal for us to go together. Luckily this 2 year old didn't race down the isles this time and we were all able to enjoy the movie. I think bringing Jayden's car seat for her helped a lot.
Happy 1 Year to us!
We are so glad we have 2 years left! That also means that YOU only have 2 more years to come visit us. Start saving and get over here...there is enough fun for all of us. Hope to see you soon!






1 comment:
Plan on it.
Post a Comment