Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I've waited 3 years for this...

3 years ago my girlfriends and I went out and had pedicures (California girls-do you remember that fun night?). It was a blast sitting and relaxing with each other while being pampered! That night I remember talking about the day our baby girls would be old enough to get pedicures with us. I've patiently waited for Tia to grow up enough so she would be able to sit (for more than 5 minutes) and enjoy a pedicure.

So, in December Tia and I had pedicures for the 1st time together. It was so fun! She absolutely LOVED it! She kept saying..."mom, I whiwee yuv pedikurs". The Japanese ladies in the salon had so much fun with her. They had to stuff a bunch of pillows behind her back & take the cushion out underneath her so her feet could touch the water. They brought her suckers and took tons of pictures of her. Tia sat for an entire hour and loved it! I forgot my camera that day, but a nice lady in the salon said I needed to have a picture of our first pedicure together so she took this and emailed it to me. I'm so glad she did.

Tia had to have BOTH of her favorite colors (she couldn't pick only one), so here are her pink & purple sparkly toe nails.

Tia, thanks for being such a fun little girl to hang out with. I love you so much!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

CUTE!

*Rick will be here in an hour! BE jealous :)

Jeff and ReAnn said...

How cute. I need to do this!

Brett + Kristin said...

She is adorable .. what a fun idea!