Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tia's Preschool - the REAL plan now

So....it turns out that our base canceled their Preschool program....BIG BUMMER! Tia's Preschool back up plan (see last post) ended up being the main plan. There are 4 kids in our class and the 4 moms rotate from week to week. I didn't think I'd like it at first, but I actually REALLY like it and so does Tia!
Why I like it:

* We've kept it super simple
(ABC's, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, & any thing else
that comes up-Holidays, 5 senses, etc.), so it's really fun and easy to plan for.

* I get a 3 week break before I teach again

* It's FREE

* Tia LOVES it!

* I love working with the 3 other moms & the kids

* It's fun to teach again (it's been 6 years since I taught school)

* It makes me feel like a good mom :)

So, even though I'm super bummed that the original Preschool plan was ruined...I'm actually really loving it this way.

Halloween Crafts
Our "Mummy Families"
(Samuel, Tia, & Chloe--Briley was sick this day)

Skeletons (thanks Alisha for the super cute skeleton heads).

No comments: