Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jett's 1st 2 weeks

Where has the time gone?! I can't believe Jett is already 2 months old (and 15 lbs 13 oz). This kid is growing like crazy! Let me back up a little and share some pictures from his first 2 weeks of life.

3 days after I had Jett my parents and sister Shanna came to visit...YAY! I can't even tell you how fun it was! Jayden and Tia were beyond excited! It was really nice to have my family visiting and showering my kids with love and attention during this transition. Here are a bunch of pictures of what we did while they were here.

We cuddled with Jett a TON...
My beautiful sister Shanna.




We ate at some of our favorite restaurants...


I love my silly mom :)

 We love getting donuts on the flight line at Sunrise Bakery. 

Shane took my Dad, Shanna, 
& the kids to Showa Park


Shane then took everyone to Mt. Fuji 
while I stayed home with Jett and slept.

We had the opportunity to bless Jett 
(6 days old) while my family was here.
It was super special!

Took a trip to Tokyo Tower
Silly Grandpa and Jayden

I have NO CLUE what this weird thing is, but it is on a bunch of pictures at the Tokyo Tower (I love that it has a bandaid on its head).

Visited Emperial Palace

The girls :)

 Went to Asakusa

Stayed at the New Sanno Hotel and 
ate at a YUMMY Japanese restaurant.

Our dinner...it really was tastey!  That is garlic fried rice...yum yum!


My sister & dad couldn't leave Japan without experiencing a busy train ride :)

Tokyo's Times Square (Shibuya)
 Where's dad & Shanna???

Hachi Statue.

The ride home...
 ...3 sleepy babies!


What a super fun and eventful 1st 2 weeks.  It was so fun having my family here to meet Jett.  We love and miss you guys!

3 comments:

Carroll Family said...

It was so fun being with you and your family, I had such a great time. I love the picture of the kids sleeping on the drive home:) Tell everyone I love them and we will see you all soon!

gadlins said...

I love that sweet baby boy!! I love that I have gotten to spend time with him his first few months!

Gibbons said...

So fun to catch up with your family. You new little Jett is super cute. As are you other little one all getting so big.