It seems like Jayden has had SO many things these last 3 months, hopefully I can remember all of them. Here goes...
Lost Some Teeth
In April Jayden lost his first tooth (6 years 4 months old). He was SOOOO excited...can you tell??? :)
While out to dinner he was super excited about his new trick he discovered.

He lost another tooth about 2 weeks later. This is what he currently looks like. He loves having his teeth gone.
All of this year's art from Art class was displayed for parents at an art fair. I missed 2 or 3 of his projects, but here are the 4 pictures that I took.
Ice Cream
Train
Jayden and Myles's Snow Men.
Kokeshi Doll.
Mother's Day
I love you Jayden! Thanks for a fun Mother's Day visit to your class.
Jayden is in the back with the red shirt.
I LOVE going to Jayden's Kindergarten class. They are always doing so many fun things!








No comments:
Post a Comment