Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Trip to Utah

As some of you know we just got back from a 3 week vacation to Utah. We had a BLAST visiting both of our families! I had 2 younger brothers get married and my dad turned 65 :), so it was 3 full weeks of parties. I thought we'd share a couple of pictures. Enjoy!
_
The Atkin Women...well, most of them!!! We are missing
mom, Ginger, and Chelsea (the bride).
_
Jeremy & Chelsea's Wedding...you guys rock!
_
Happy 65th Birthday Grandpa Atkin!
_
When Jayden tells people "I'm Two"...this is usually how he gets
two on his fingers. Don't you just love 2 year olds!
Jayden, Uncle Joe, and (cousin) Casey havin' a blast at the wedding!
Grandma Andrews and Tia at Rick's wedding. Tia loves her grandparents!
TWINS...j/k...1st COUSINS......Weston Atkin & Tia. You can't tell,
but Tia is about 3 months older. Weston lives in L.A. so these
guys are going to be good buddies.

No comments: