.
Don't you just love that red dirt and those white, black &
red mountains! I must say that Utah is beautiful in so many ways!
.
These are pictures of Tia, Jayden, Dad, Aunt Tera (Shane's sister),
and her twins Aspen & Sage (who are 2 weeks older than Jayden).
.






11 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!!
Haarray! Welcom to the world of blogging. I'm glad I can watch your family grow now. We miss being around you guys!
Thanks for sending me the link! You guys look so great!
oh my gosh i am SO excited! love the pictures! i need to send you the pictures from our trip. i am on it!
Welcome home after your excitement! How fun for your family to ALL be together!!
Your children are amazingly darling. Smiles to you!!
Yay! I am so excited that you finally started a blog! Tia looks so big from the last time I saw her! The weddings looked great and it is fun to see your family! Are you going again to St. George this summer? We will be there July 17 to the 27. On my blog you can find Trisha, Jana, and Megan's blogs.
How Fun Amy!
I'm bookmarking your blog!
We'll see you soon!
Finally! I have been wishing you would do a blog! Now I can finally keep track of you guys! your family is beautful!!
I can't believe it! It's about time :) I am so excited to see all the great stuff you and your cute family are up to! Love all the pictures, the original 8 look GREAT!
AMY!!! Yeah I love that you are bloggin! I loved seeing pics of your family. How fun you are all married now. I never thought Jeremy would be old enough :) I can't believe how big Tia is. YOu guys look great, cute kids too!!
Your family is so cute! I can't believe it's been more than a year since we've seen you! Sounds like things are going great!
Miss you,
Tandy Liebhardt... and family!
check us out at www.liebhardtfamilycircus.com
Post a Comment