If you haven't been to Ellen yet...you should definitely go! I went today (our show airs Tuesday, Oct. 7th) with my friends and we were laughing so hard and dancing so crazy that all 4 of us were exhausted! She is hilarious! Although I don't share the same views or beliefs as her(YES on Prop 8), I still think she's one funny comedian!
Paris Hilton was on, but we DIDN'T get to see her. They actually filmed her a couple of days before :(. We did get to see Kanye West and watch him perform. They also showed us a video he just made...WOAH...I'm sorry for anyone else who saw it. Did you think that was too skanky for television?! I did!!! Anyways, our gift we got was a book called Wisdom by Andrew Zuckerman. I haven't checked it out yet, but it looks cool!








6 comments:
Wow!! I am so jealous!!! I want to go someday, I like her show, I often watch it! Just yesterday brayden said "when is that crazy ellen on??"
I will watch for you today!
So cool! That's neat you get to see all the T.V. and talk shows!!
You are becoming a tv show guru...how fun! Take advantage of it while you live there, yes?!!? You need to get to "Price is Right" so you can take some BIG treasures home!! :)
That is awesome!! That is so fun you get to go to all those talk shows. How fun!!
You look like you are having so much fun out there! My mom went to Ellen and Ellen actually danced with my mom! It was hilarious seeing it on TV! By the way, your kids are really cute!!
i have always wanted to go to that show! lucky!
Post a Comment