Monday, September 29, 2008

Someone Needed a Haircut!

We tried growing Jayden's hair out thinking that it would look cute all long and scraggly....well, the scraggly part was true, but it just wasn't working long...his hair isn't thick enough. So, we are back to the buzz top.

Jayden before his hair cut...
Don't you just love his faces!

Jayden after his hair cut...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the facial expressions. Jayden is the cutest ever!!

Shane

The Black Family said...

How cute! I LOVE it! Did you get my email about Friday? We cannot wait to see you guys. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he looks like Shane! They should get matching haircuts!

Tanya said...

he is so handsome! i bet if you wait till he is a little older his hair will be nice a little thicker. love him!

Carr Family said...

He looks so cute!! I love all his cute facial expressions. What a studly little boy you've go.

Ruth said...

AMY!!! This is Ruth (Scanlan) from Jerusalem - I was invited to the reunion and found your blog! What a beautiful family, I love your story of meeting your hubby. Long time no talk, check out my fam. Maybe I will make a trip to Cali seeing as how I am here in AZ. Ben and Sean live down here too, crazy stuff.

Nelson News said...

I love that you cut his hair!! RJ's hair was so thin I refused to cut it until the comments got to be too much about the mullet!! He is so cute!