Tuesday, November 11, 2008

October Birthdays!!!

I didn't have time to Blog our October Birthdays last month, so here they are:
Happy Birthday Jamie!
Jamie is a GREAT addition to our family! I don't know how Joe got so lucky (just kidding Joe-he he!). Jamie is an awesome, patient, loving, kind mother and friend! She's very pleasant to be around and we are excited to have them back in Utah! We love you Jamie!

Happy Birthday Jeremy!
This is our Little Jer Bear. Look how much he has blossomed (I'm sure blossomed is not the right word for a boy, but I couldn't think of another one-sorry Jer). Jeremy has always been a blast to be around (except for when he used to throw knives at my friends-he had some crazy kid years). He is an AWESOME tennis player and just married a fabulous young woman. Jeremy we love you!

Happy Birthday Rick!
I couldn't resist putting this sweet picture of Rick on here. Notice the hair sticking out and the pegged pants (you rock Rick). I also love the tucked in tennis shirt! Those were the good ol' days! Rick went from a shy, quiet, kid to an outgoing, spunky, spontaneous world traveler! He's a great brother and friend and we miss him not living in California, but we're glad he moved back east so he was able to find his beautiful bride! Love you tons Rick!

1 comment:

Rick Atkin said...

HAHAHA! WOW. I'm SOOOO HOT! I love the picture. Thank you for posting it so all the world can see how sexy I was in elementary school (I assure you that back then I was sexy).