A few things we LOVE about Tia:
1. She absolutely LOVES her big brother (despite the headlocks and body slams from him)!
2. She's a tough little cookie. She is finally big enough to defend herself. If Jayden takes a toy from her, she will hold on for dear life...even if that means being dragged across the room while holding onto a toy.
3. She's determined! She tries over and over all day long to walk-it doesn't bother her when she keeps falling.
4. She loves when mom or dad come home!
5. She's got the best little giggle..it makes you laugh just listening to it!
6. She loves being tickled.
Here's a little glimpse at her Birthday week...
Tia's Big Day!
We took Jayden and Tia to the Dollar Tree...yes that's right...the Dollar store...and we let them run wild. They had a blast!!! They couldn't believe how fun it was to play with the toys! We had to drag them out of there at the end!






8 comments:
I LOVE!!!!! the costume you made. It toally looks like you bought it in a store! You rock! I also love the picture with Tia with hair. That is hilarious.
what a fun moment to celebrate. if only they could stay little...and then they're in kindergarten, whew! it's always great to see the fun you're having!
What a cute little girl. Looks like she had a fun birthday. I loved her little birthday cupcakes in the shape of a 1 and flower. Too cute!!
oh my goodness she is a little doll. what a great day for her!
GORGEOUS family shot at the top of your blog! You guys are always having reasons to dress up fancy. Fun times. Hugs sent your way!
How fun to have your parents back there to help celebrate.
I love that pic of Jeremy, that is totally how I remember him. I couldn't believe that he was getting married! What a great fam you have.
PS gorgeous family pic!!
Okay, it's been a month...you need to update your blog. (haha). I just really love looking at the kids' pictures. I miss them SO much. I wish we were going to be home for christmas. Have a great time with the fam.
All these photos are great! We love you guys!
Post a Comment