Sunday, December 21, 2008

California State Board Exam

Shane took the California State Veterinary Board Exam today and.......PASSED!!! Now we are just waiting for his National Board Exam results (hopefully in February sometime). I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard! Only 5 more months of school - YIPPEE!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's HUGE! Way to be Shane. Expected nothing less.

Jenn said...

Wow, how exciting for your family! Congrats!

The Black Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Good job Shane! I am sure you guys will be even better when you are all done with school! It will be a great feeling. What a wonderful Christmas present that is. Great job...we knew you would do great!

Nelson News said...

Congrats! That is awesome. Happy late birthday to your darling kids, too. Looks like you guys can really party! How's Jayden feeling now? Hope he's better & you are all caught up on the rest.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Congratulations to both of you! I am sure that is a relief!
Is Laguna Beach anywhere near you?

Todd and Lisa said...

That is great news!! I cant believe I didnt know you blog!! Im so excited!! Your family is so adorable!!

The JAC's said...

Congrats Shane & Fam! That's awesome!! Love the blog - I'll become a regular visitor...btw check out ours http://jacnjac.blogspot.com/

Miss you guys!!

Maggie said...

Fechner's wife and family here. Thanks for the Christmas card. What's your email so we can add you to our private blog? We mostly use it for my business but we post pics of family too. Happy New Year