We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We've had a blast reading all your Christmas cards and seeing your cute pictures!
If you didn't get our card this year it's probably because we can't find your address, so please let me know and we would love to add you to our address book for next year!
I can't forget to mention that my friend Christina Willardson took these cute pictures!






6 comments:
Thanks for your great card and the super yummy treat. I'm hoping to be more organized like you next year. It is so fun to see all the pictures on your blog!
I love your blog! You always crack me up! It was so good to see you in St. George! Thanks for the tips on the toddler bed. Hopefully she will adjust soon!
What a cute family! Thanks for the Disney advice..I can't beleive you live so close...lucky! I am a little concerned about splitting the time between a five year old and a two year old...is there rides they can both ride together? I'd love to hear the best places to go with the little guys! karistig@hotmail.com
Thanks again!
Hey Amy, sorry I didn't get to see you in St. George. We didn't get down until New Years Eve - and it was a blur after that. Sounds like you guys had fun though. Hopefully I can make it down earlier next year. It's fun keeping up with you on your blog - you have such a cute family.
LOVED mine! Thank you very much! Um, we got ours out late. You should be getting it by the end of this week! I should just send it with Bry...I'm very jealous of him by the way. Coming to the nice Cali weather AND seeing you - seriously, no fair!!
We got your lovely christmas card! Yours is always my favorite. Time and money got the best of us and we didn't do one this year. We love watching your family grow. You have beautiful children! Congratulations on your exciting adventure to Japan. Jayden and Tia are going to benefit from it big time. We were thinking of you on Sunday and Monday. Oh yes! We love how the season is starting! Congratulations to Shane! Luv u guys
Post a Comment