Shane is EVERYTHING I could possibly hope for in a husband!!! He is so perfect for me! One reason I fell in love with him is because he has unconditional love for everyone. He has always loved others despite their looks, status, popularity, etc. If anyone has ever seen me in the morning I can look pretty...umm... scary:), but Shane has never looked at me any differently. I love that he loves me no matter what I look like...morning, noon, night, pregnant, post pregnant :0, etc. Shane also always makes time for US. It is so important to him that he and I spend time together even if it just means watching a movie or making Oreo shakes :) together when the kids fall asleep.
Shane is an AWESOME dad!!! Jayden and Tia just can't get enough of him. Shane is a fabulous story teller, fort builder, wrestler, horse :), and friend. The kids love it when dad gets to go with us somewhere. He devotes every evening & weekend just to the kids & I. He waits till they go to bed before he does any of his homework or projects.
He is an AMAZING Vet! I am so proud of how hard he has worked these last 6 years so that he can support our family. He has been very dedicated to becoming a good vet! I love seeing how happy he is about the profession that he has chosen! It makes me happy to know that he loves what he is doing!
I could go on forever, but I better stop here before I get in trouble for saying all of this..he he! Shane I love you!!! Thanks for who you are!
Celebrating Shane's b.day with his family.
Shane with his pie that his sister Tiana made for him.
Jayden helping dad blow out his candles.
Shane and his sister Tera. Her birthday is a couple days before his. Shane's whole family got together last weekend to celebrate their birthdays.






4 comments:
It's me - Amy (shane's cousin). I couldn't agree with you more. Shane is one of the kindest people ever....just like his dad. Happy Birthday shane!!! You guys have the most beautiful family!! Hope you are all doing well!
Happy Birthday Shane! What a great guy you got!
Happy Birthday Shane! Sorry we haven't kept in touch very well lately. We'll have to call sometime soon to catch up.
Happy Birthday to Shane!!! You look cute in your hat, by the way!
Post a Comment