Today Jayden gave his very first talk in church. Of course, Shane and I were totally excited! He did such a good job! He walked right up to the pulpit and was ready to go. He wasn't scared at all. Here's his talk and a video of Jayden practicing it at home....
if you listen closely you can hear his cute little sister trying to copy everything he's saying :)
Here's his talk...

My mom used to draw all of our talks when we were little. I still remember the talk she drew for me when I was a Sunbeam. Thanks mom for the idea...Jayden loved being able to read some of his talk!
And here he is practicing his talk...
GOOD JOB Jayden, we are so proud of you!!!
5 comments:
HE DID SOOOOOO GOOD! That is the cutest thing ever!!! Oh i hope Carter can do that good when he is a Sunbeam. It was great seeing you guys. We miss you already
cute idea...loved the icon talk.
oh...that's melt your heart kind of cute. I love how Tia's in the background repeating...the second child is always the little shadow of the first. So did he freeze at the mic like most kids?
That is so cute and he is so big!! You must be so proud! I hope that we get to see you guys over the summer!
Amy, you are a supermom!!!
Post a Comment