Had fun with family!
Jayden, Carsen, & Tia playing with all of Carson's stuffed animals.
More fun with cousins.
Playing at Casey's in St. George.

Riding the 4-wheeler with Uncle Sam.
Had a blast getting together with the Bennetts (my cousins). Thanks guys for a fun night...we love you guys! We took the picture too late and missed more than half of the family..oops.
Jayden LOVED it!
But Tia DID NOT love it when she realized she was cold (because she ripped her gloves off earlier to play in the snow).
And here is our cute cousin Carsen (we stayed at his house).
More fun with cousins.
Had an early Easter Egg hunt at Aunt Tiana's. The kids had a blast...thanks Tiana!
Had a blast getting together with the Bennetts (my cousins). Thanks guys for a fun night...we love you guys! We took the picture too late and missed more than half of the family..oops.
Played in the SNOW!
Jayden LOVED it!
But Tia DID NOT love it when she realized she was cold (because she ripped her gloves off earlier to play in the snow).
And here is our cute cousin Carsen (we stayed at his house).
And we visited friends!
This is my good friend Emelie! She was my mentor when I started teaching Special Ed. I learned so much from her. It was fun seeing you again Emelie!
Jayden sumo wrestling with my friend Audrie's son (Kyle).
While in Utah I discovered that my dear friend Li Yin had just moved there. We taught Li Yin the gospel 8 years ago on my mission in Taiwan. She was only 15 then. I was SOOOOO excited to catch up with her. She is such a beautiful young lady. Last year she returned home from her mission and was attending school in Hawaii until she met her (now) husband Weston :).
This is Li Yin, her husband, and her parents at their wedding reception. I was so excited I could be there for it! I had a fabulous time getting to know her parents!
This is Li Yin, her husband, and her parents at their wedding reception. I was so excited I could be there for it! I had a fabulous time getting to know her parents!
We had a FABULOUS month in Utah! I didn't get pictures of everyone we saw, but want you all to know that it was great seeing you again! We sure miss being up there by everyone, but love it when we get to visit! Know that you are all welcome to come and visit us in Japan :) Hope to see you all again soon!














2 comments:
What a great trip! Love all the cousin shots!
I'm so sad we didn't hook up. What a bummer! I think it was the worst and longest sickness Ki ever had and then of course my schooling go in the way. However, I'm glad you had tons of fun and pictures to prove it =0)I can't say that we'll be in Japan anytime soon. PLEASE if you visit UTAH again let us know. Love you guys!
Post a Comment