Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Costumes

There was no question on what the kid's would be this year, when they found out that they could dress up as Dora & Diego that's all they wanted!!! Tia was a Toe-headed Dora because there's NO WAY we were going to get a wig or anything else on her head. Shane and I tried to talk them out of these outfits SEVERAL times because these aren't really costumes-they're just clothes, but we knew that this is what would make them happy. And they were happy!

So I've given up on trying to take cute pictures...I've decided that if I can at least get BOTH of them IN the picture, then we're good!

Our ward's Trunk-or-Treat:

Diego & Dora

The kids and their "backpacks."
At least we didn't have to carry around bags, they just used their backpacks.

Here's Jayden and a sweet Japanese guy in a Freaky mask! Jayden thought it was awesome!

Hope you all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Can't wait to see your pictures!

1 comment:

Todd and Lisa said...

that is so awesome! our kids LOVED Dora and Diego when they were smaller - especially Christen! Glad you had fun!