Luckily, the typhoon didn't hit us as bad as we thought! I think we are far enough inland that we were okay. There were some points where the wind was blowing like crazy, but those quickly passed and it ended up being a beautiful weekend. Everyone had to stay home from work and in their homes until the typhoon passed. We helped clean up and around 3:00 p.m. they classified it SAFE for us to leave our homes and the base.
The typhoon blew down tons of branches and shifted a few things around the neighborhood, but that was about the worst we had here. I'm sure this won't be the last typhoon we experience, but I'm glad it didn't do much damage this time.






3 comments:
You should of been at our house- it hit much stronger here!! Ha ha
YIkes!! You guys be careful! I remember riding my bike in the dark with you during a really big rainstorm in Taiwan! It was the most rain I've ever seen in my life!! I can't remember if it was typhoon rain or not, but either way, that particular rain storm was CRAZY!
and I was complaining about monsoons...glad you were prepared!
Post a Comment