Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Tia, put some pants on"

One night awhile back I was having a really tough time with the kids. Shane was gone and I was really frustrated and exhausted from a long day. Somehow Tia ruined her pants (which made me even more frustrated) so I quickly and impatiently told her to go upstairs and get some other pants on. I continued to be really frustrated and was busy doing who knows what. I few minutes later Tia came down the stairs and was so proud of herself for getting her pants on all by herself. When I turned around this is what I saw....

At first I was a little confused how her pants had 3 legs until I realized it was her pajama top. I then said "Tia...go get some pants on". In the sweetest little voice she said..."mom, I did". As frustrated as I was I couldn't help but bust up laughing. Thanks for being you Tia!

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

that is sooooooooooo cute! i love the modeling pictures too, how fun for jayden!