(Just a random picture of Jayden-I couldn't make a post without a picture :)
The other day I overheard Jayden telling Tia that HE was Japanese. I started laughing and moved into the front room so that I could hear what made him Japanese.
Jayden: "Tia, I'm Japanese...I watch Japanese, I eat Japanese Otter Pops, and I speak Japanese"
Mom: "Really??, what do you watch that is Japanese?"
Jayden: Pausing for a moment and thinking..."ummm"
Laughing I asked the next question...
Mom: "What Japanese do you speak"
Jayden: In a really drawn out..."duh mom" voice he said... "Ko-- knee-- chi-- wa"
And the Japanese Otter pops is my fault. I found some Otter Pops at the Dollar store off base and told the kids they were Japanese Otter Pops...oops...so now my picky little kids actually think they each Japanese food :/
I'm so grateful for moments like this that make me laugh...I love these crazy kids!






1 comment:
How CUTE!!!!! You guys are the cutest little family ever!! miss you!!
Post a Comment