Saturday, September 25, 2010

First time...

Today was our (EVERY one of us) first time to ever spray paint our hair. Boring....I know...but we turned over a new leaf today. The base had a party celebrating kids and TIA had no fear and walked right up to the spray painting booth and asked them to spray her hair. The rest of us needed more convincing, but by the end of the party we had all done it.

One of us washed it out of our hair within the first 10 minutes of being home. I won't name names but it wasn't me or the kids :) he he
Thanks Tia for helping us all have a great time!

3 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

I think you guys are the coolest family I know! I love how much fun you have!! I sure wish we loved close to each other!! I just love you! I hope all is well!! ps you all look GOOD with spray painted hair!

Brett + Kristin said...

Very cute pics! Tia looks pretty cute with her purple hair!!!

Carroll Family said...

Lauren is thinking she might want to be part of your family...PURPLE hair...totally cool!!