Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tia in 30 seconds

I curled Tia's hair the other day so I wanted to take a picture (I rarely get around to curling her board straight hair). I asked Tia to just stand and smile for me and this is what I got...all with in a couple of seconds...
(This one is my favorite! I love the stance and the furrowed brows.)

We are always on our toes with this one. But how can you not love that little face?!

5 comments:

Rich and Nickie said...

WHAT A HAM! A cute one though. I can't believe how grown up she's looking lately.

Jenn said...

What a cutie, looks like she has a great little personality, and yeah she is looking very grown up!

Perry Family said...

purple is such a cute color on her!!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

She is sooooooooo cute!! Both of your kids are adorable! You guys are such a great family and I miss you!! Love you guys!

Carroll Family said...

Tia, you are a silly pants:)
Tia is such a cutie...makes life exciting! You guys need to read "Mary had a little ham", super cute and the kids would love it.