Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tulips in Hamura City

The other day my friend Elizabeth took the kids and I to a tulip farm in Hamura (a city close by). It was so beautiful! It made me really excited for Spring. Here are some pictures from our visit:
Thanks Elizabeth for taking us to such a beautiful place. I'm reminded everyday how much I love Japan!

5 comments:

The Allreds said...

sooo beautiful. sure beats the 4 that sprouted in my backyard this spring : )

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Great pictures! I love all of your blog posts! You guys are such a great family! I just love you! and I wish we were neighbors!

Jaime said...

Wow! Beautiful.

Perry Family said...

Japan has THE MOST beautiful flower farms EVER!! What gorgeous pictures you took!! And love the velcro idea!

Maegan said...

I found your blog... been missing you at gymnastics, we have been out of town. Not sure if you already left to go back? But it was so good seeing you and your cute family! I will have to keep updated with you on your blog. Send me your email address and i will send you an invite to ours. Well hopefully I will see you next week at gymnastics but if not I hope you guys had a fun stay! maeganbar@hotmail.com