Thursday, December 29, 2011

And we're moving to....

Colorado Springs, CO

We are REALLY excited to be going to Colorado. We can't wait to be closer to family (and Target, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Cafe Rio, etc)...he he!

Colorado here we come! Summer 2012!

10 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Colorado??!! Really?! We live south of denver!!! We need to get together! Often! Let us know what we can do to help!

Jenn said...

Colorado! Too bad we just moved from Colorado, but you will love it, we sure did!

Kim said...

Amy CONGRATS!! I grew up in CO, about 40 min north of Colo Springs. You guys will LOVE it! We hope to get our family back there one day in the future. Enjoy and good luck with your move!!

Rich and Nickie said...

How exciting...wish it was closer to us...but happy for you guys and your new adventure!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo. now we can see you more often.
By the way you look so cute these days.

S B H said...

YAY! That is so exciting! We just moved back to Colorado (Castle Rock) a couple years ago! We love it - congrats!

angela said...

I'm so glad you get to go to Colorado - as everyone else said, you're going to love it. I sure do (even though I haven't lived there for years).

Angela Anderson said...

That's great! Hope you enjoy it there.

Jaime said...

Now why didn't we coordinate our lives better?! We coulda been neighbors:) SO happy for you to live there and be closer to all of us! I think you will love it there. Congrats!

Aubrey said...

That's awesome! Maybe one of these years we will end up at the same base. haha. Good luck with the international move!

P.S. We have lots of military friends in the Colorado Springs area if you need anything, I can put you in touch with them.