I can't believe this is already happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks ago this was the scene outside our house.
They used LOTS of tape...
...TONS of boxes...
...and MANY rolls of thick, brown, cardboard paper.
Now all of this is on its way to Colorado.
Totally Random Side Note: While the movers were packing us out I was shopping for a funky LITTLE Japanese Couch (I had been looking for 2 months already). I really wanted a red one, but found this little brown one at a Recycle center for super cheap. I was so excited because I HAD to find one before they packed everything up :) I got it back just in time. I can't wait to see it again...I'll probably use it in one of the kids rooms for a reading corner or something.
It's been a Bitter Sweet couple of weeks. We are super excited to start a new chapter in our life, but are going to miss all of our dear friends we've made & this wonderful country of Japan.







2 comments:
I know how sad it is to move away from friends!!! But, I am excited that you are coming to Colorado!! Let us know when you get here and settled! And for sure let me know if you need anything!
cant believe you are moving bacl to the states. colorado huh? good luck!
Post a Comment