Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Laundry

For those of you that read my "Husband Tag"...I just want you to know that I DID the laundry today(that's right...I do it too sometimes :) and this is what it looked like:

I've definitely gotten some strange looks from the neighbors. But, how else do I get Tia over to the laundry room while I'm pushing this?...and of course Jayden won't walk when Tia gets to ride inside! Don't I just love laundry days...well...at least my kids do!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to make laundry look like a Disney Land ride!

Christina said...

Amy I have had to do that with Nash before! It just makes the task more fun and less complicated for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh man. Good thing I'm reading this - I've got a TON of laundry sitting here waiting to be done. Yuck. Looks like the kids had fun!

The Allreds said...

I can see why laundry is a daddy chore...
you'll just be extra grateful when you have your own laundry in your home...that will be a true blessing!

Nelson News said...

I think it was a very creative idea. The neighbors were jealous that you thought of it before they did! I hate laundry, ugh!

Jaime said...

This is one reason I'm so glad there's blogging...for posts like these, so cute!

Lindsey said...

I love the picures. Your family is SO cute!! I remember those laundry days when Chase and I lived at BYU, it was not fun, but I didn't have kids yet so I can't imagine. I've finally figured out how to get on your blog, yae. Can't wait to show Chase.

The Larson's said...

Laundry day...Isn't it the greatest. I hate folding the whites! Hope you all had a great summer break!