Monday, August 18, 2008

Tia's Shake Shake Shake

On behalf of my younger brother Rick's request
I am posting a few videos. Enjoy!

We got this video of Tia about a month ago doing her little "Shake Shake Shake". I'm glad we got it because she doesn't do it anymore. Have you moms and dads noticed that...how your kids will do something totally cute and then a month later they don't???...it's strange...good thing for video cameras to help capture the fun moments!

8 comments:

Perry Family said...

I can't get over HOW cute Tia is...you must be CRAZY over her!

The Allreds said...

I think she's ready for "So You Think You Can Dance!" Like those moves!!

Jaime said...

LOVe the videos! That is so cute.

Jeff and ReAnn said...

she looks so chubby in this video. I love it!!!

Bree and Addi said...

Amy- I love reading your blog! YOu are so cute! That video is hilarious! It is really sad that she doesn't do that anymore because that could put a smile on anyones face! I had fun at the Children's museum the other day. I still need to e-mail you the pictures! We should go again!

Tanya said...

oh my gosh i love her! she is such a cute little chubby thing. hope to see you guys soon. i think are going to go to disneyland again next year :o)

aunt choody said...

I love it. What a cute little girl.

Rich and Nickie said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute...and big. How long have we been gone? They grow up so quick. Your blog is so fun!