Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bonnie Hunt Show...AGAIN!

Yes, that's right....my friends and I went to the Bonnie Hunt Show for a SECOND time! I know...I'm a nerd! It just happened that we got VIP tickets the night before (because they had my email from going the first time) and it was a Give-Away Show, so my friends and I decided to go again just in case they gave away a big TV, a car (ha ha) or something way fun. Well, we didn't get our TV or car, but it was still fun! We did get the first season of Pushing Daisies though (has anyone ever watched that-I saw one show once and thought it was a little strange-oh well).

Anyways, the show we just went to airs TOMORROW (Tuesday, Sept. 9th)-check the link above to see what time it airs in your area. I don't know if you'll see us on THIS show. We are sitting right next to the band and I am wearing a black shirt with my hair down.

5 comments:

Perry Family said...

Oh, that looks SO FUN!! What a neat time with girlfriends too!

Carr Family said...

If I can remember I am totally going to watch and see if I can see you!! How fun!!

Jaime said...

How funny. I looked up the listings, I'll have to check her out!

Christina said...

So when I back we need to do some of these shows. You guys are making my SOOOOOO very homesick!

The Allreds said...

sorry you didn't win a car...I checked your blog too late to catch a glimpse of you on the show, drat! not sure if I even get the channel that it airs on...we're still doing bunny ears on top of the roof : )