Anyways, Tia was quietly playing with some random toys when I took Jayden upstairs for about 2 minutes to do his hair. I'm sure she knew that we wouldn't be gone long, because she must have immediately dropped her toy and darted for "Jayden's toy box", threw out all of the toys, and then climbed in.
I can just picture her being so excited to play with all of his toys when he wasn't there to stop her or fight her for them. When we came back this is what it looked like...she thought she was so funny sitting in that box with Jayden's toys strung out all over the room! Wouldn't you love to be little again!






7 comments:
Tia is just so cute and full of spunk! Maddox is the same way, when Bryanna's gone, its a hay day! And I love that Jaiden prays to go to Disneyland...that's hilarious!
Whoa! That little cutie is lookin' like her pretty momma these days! And I love how she knew EXACTLY what to do when you left. It's like she had is all planned out. Brilliant little girl!
haha that's too funny. She's just so cute I'm sure you can't even get mad at her.
Such a cute story. I love that she was so proud of herself in the pics!! Bless that WE can go to Disneyland too, how stinkin' cute is he??
Hi Amy, I found your blog through Kelly's. You have such a cute family. I'd love to hear from you, littlejs2477@yahoo.com or at least let me know your e-mail and I'll invite you to our blog. Good to see you are doing so well. Talk to you soon, Jana.
What a rascal! You should have posted a picture of Jayden's face seeing his sister in HIS toy box!! I know he's taken some fun shots in the past : ) NOT to take away how cute Tia looked, all smiles-what a doll!
She is so cute!! I bet she is soooo much fun!!
Hey, If I lived near disneyland, I would probably ask heavenly father to let me go to disneyland too!!!
Post a Comment