Friday, January 23, 2009

Monsters, Inc's Biggest Fan

In the 2 years we've had Disneyland passes we have never seen Sulley (from Monsters, Inc.)....UNTIL last week!!! Here are some pictures to help remind you how much Jayden is obsessed with Sulley.

This is him for Halloween (he would wear this everyday if I'd let him).
Here he is with most of his Monsters, Inc toys.

And here he is last week...

He couldn't have been happier! Shane and I were even totally excited!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is awesome! Not many kids are obsessed with Monsters Inc. What a good mom you are to let him be what he wants!

I miss Disneyland.

Carr Family said...

How fun for him! I love the picture of him hugging Sully. Too cute!!

The Allreds said...

How fun is that. Sully is larger than life, I'm sure Jayden had the sweetest dreams : )

Trisha said...

Amy,
Your kids are so cute. I would hate to be the one in that costume

St. Julien's said...

CHUUUUUUSU! It's so fantastic to finally hear from you guys again! Last I heard was that you just had a little boy, now you have 2. That's totemo subarashii. Jayden's a stud, he totally rocks at the guitar. But Shane, you gotta work on your skillz a little bit. Make sure that we stay cyber-buddies throughout all the years! PEACE!

-dave st.