Saturday, January 21, 2012

31 Weeks

Just thought I'd post pictures to show how HUGE I am...because I know you are all wondering :0

Here are some comments I've recieved this week:

Person 1: "How far along are you?"
Me: "7 months"
Person 1: "Wow, you're BIG"

Person 2: "How much time do you have left?"
Me: "2 months"
Person 2: "WOW, REALLY"

Jayden: "Mom, you look like you have a basketball in your belly"

AND...I still have 9 more weeks to grow!!!
Bring it on!!

3 comments:

beck said...

comments are so much fun aren't they? i think people don't realize that short people have no where to put the baby but out. i love the basketbal look. i am just grateful we look pregnant! some of my friends don't. i would much rather look huge like a basketball than just huge.

Unknown said...

You are so cute!!!! And you look amazing!!! Good luck with those last 9 weeks :)

Brett + Kristin said...

You look beautiful Amy!! And wow how big your kids are .. love the photo shoot pics of Tia .. she is adorable!