Monday, August 4, 2008

Shane's Week Off

Here's a little bit of what we did while Shane had the week off:

Ate our 1st Peach from our Peach Tree :) Yum Yum!!!

Went to the Aquarium of the Pacific with our Parent-tot class for $1 per person-sweet deal!

Here's Tia touching a shark (with a little help from her dad).

Took the kids bowling for the 1st time

Then Shane's family came for a visit:
Took Jayden to his 1st Dodgers game

Cool side note: Out of 42,000 people... Shane, Jayden, and I made it on the big screen at the game. I had Jayden on my shoulders and we were dancing like crazy Dodger fans.

Had a great time at the beach with Shane's family

Shane and his dad boogie boarding
Went and saw Wicked again...and loved it AGAIN!
(sorry, no photo this time...forgot my camera)

Ate breakfast on the runway at a local airport with Shane's family...

...and watched airplanes take off

We had an awesome week, but now we are EXHAUSTED!!! I don't think we've done this much in months! It was a BLAST having Shane's family here for a few days!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

that looks like such a fun week! i love the picture of you guys throwing the kids up. we will have to try that sometime!

Anonymous said...

Brian and Brighton would love that restaurant!

Perry Family said...

Looks like fun! So glad it was enjoyable while Shane had time off! :) The beach pics are so cute!!

Denise said...

that pic on the beach of kids in the air is so cool, that should be your christmas card!!!

Christina said...

Amy you pictures are awesome! I bet you are loving your camera!!! So I miss the walks in the morning, I am trying to do it on my own here but to be honest I like my sleep too much...Nash is struggling with the sleep thing, his routine is so off. Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. I hope our house was okay for everyone.

The Larson's said...

What a fun time you all had! I love SoCal! Wish we could have your weather! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Jaime said...

gosh you guys know how to have a great time! Cute pics as always :)

Halvos said...

Holy cow! What a way to spend your week off! That is great--you gotta take advantage of living in such a cool place! You've given me some good ideas of some fun stuff to do now! Oh, and glad you survived the crazy earthquake! We felt it pretty bad down here, but I can't even imagine what it was like up there! -Lori