We started off with a little shopping in Las Vegas
My sister Shanna and her girls.
My cute nieces were so excited to be a part of the SPA day.
Alyssa, Chelsea, & Jamie
Our newest sister-in-law Rachel getting a pedicure
Eating our yummy Cheese & Broccoli Soup Bowls with our "shiny" post-facial faces :)
Then it was like Christmas. My mom gave each of us file boxes full of family Journals & Genealogy records, Emergency Preparedness packets, our first Atkin Family Recipe Book (thanks mom & Launa-it's AWESOME), little blue Miracle Balls that help relax your body, and tons of home spa products(lotions, hair products, scrubs, candles, etc., etc.) so that we can relax often in our own homes.
Mom, you are the BEST!!!
This is our AWESOME family recipe book that
Last but not least we enjoyed a great evening watching Les Miserables at Tuachan . Me and my cute mom! Rachel, Angela, & Launa
Don't you just love families! I am so glad that they are FOREVER!!! I have to THANK my awesome husband for taking the kids to Las Vegas for 3 days while I was gone. I love you Shane!!! Thanks for giving me a GREAT weekend (I even got to sleep in until 9:00 a.m. on 2 of the days-that made my weekend right there)! You are the best Shane!
The Atkin Women
Me, Shanna, Chelsea, & Jamie








8 comments:
WoW! That will be hard to top. You ladies had a BLAST! Fun that you could spend some quality time getting to know each other better!
It looks so fun, I am jealous! Your sisters are so pretty, you all are! Glad that you had a good time!
You have such a cute family, Amy! This looks like the best girl getaway weekend I've ever seen! You're right, your mom is the BEST! And those cookbooks...awesome! So professional looking too.
*Hey thanks for the comment on my b-day post! :)
how fun! that recipe book looked awesome!!!
Wow how amazing, and fun that everyone could be together at the same time! Looks like a lot of Fun!
Thanks Amy for the great photos! I had so much fun and miss you!
Looks like you all had such a great time! Your family is so nice, I miss them. Wish I could have joined you and slept in as well :)!
Ok, first let me say - how in the world can I get adopted into your family?! Wow, seriously, I am just having fun living through your photos. And Ouch! Poor Jayden might have to go through some major DL withdrawals like we did. It's not fun!
Post a Comment