Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We LOVE Disneyland!!!

This last Sunday Jayden told us that he wanted to get up and speak at the pulpit in Sacrament Meeting. So I said to him..

ME: "Do you want to get up next week and share your feelings on fast Sunday"

JAYDEN: "Yes"

ME: "You can say....I love Jesus....I love my mom and dad....I love Tia..."

JAYDEN: "Oh...and I love go Disneyland....and bless me go to Disneyland with my mom, dad, and Tia"

Needless to say we will not be getting up on fast sunday so that Jayden can bless himself to go to Disneyland.

EVERY SINGLE prayer ANY of us say HAS to include blessing him to go to Disneyland. This has been going on for a few months now! I don't know what he's going to do when we move next year and he can't go to Disneyland all of the time!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh so cute, it is funny the things they say! Keeps you on your toes I am sure!

Carr Family said...

That is so fun that you are so close to Disneyland. You can tell they love it!!

The Allreds said...

at least he has all those fun memories...I've heard some ADULTS say they've never been!

Brett + Kristin said...

Your dialog between Jayden and you is HILARIOUS! I love it!!!! That was a fun day - we need to go again if this weather would cool down!