We hope everyone had a fabulous 4
th of July!!! The kids and I went up North and spent the 4
th with both of our families. We had a really good time! We are REALLY going to miss everyone!!! Sorry about the loads and loads of pictures...I don't want Shane to miss out on anything. ONLY 5 more days till we meet up with him and head off to Japan...
YAY!
Here's what we did:
Water Gun Wars
The Oakley Parade
Jayden is actually trying to be sweet here...can you tell that Tia is not quite sure what to do. She's
definitely "on guard" for something worse to happen. Gotta love these two!

Grandma Andrews gave
Jayden this shirt and as you can tell he was SO PROUD to wear it! He sure loves his dad!

Shane's sister and her husband in their home town of Oakley.

Grandpa Andrews &
Jayden getting ready for the parade.

Here's Grandpa trying to get all of the old cars to REV up their engines.


Tia
ATE & ATE whatever she could find
THE ENTIRE 2-hours of the PARADE!

Getting ready to catch the candy.

The Andrews Family
Uncle Byron made up a water gun game and if you were wearing something that he said...then you'd get wet.
Here's Jayden getting squirt by his cousins.
The Oakley Rodeo

My brother, Rick, and his wife Rachel met up with us at the Rodeo. My sister Shanna was there also, but their seats were not by us.

Here's Rick keeping Tia busy during the Rodeo. Thanks Rick!!!

Tia watching the Rodeo Clown.

I should not have bought Tia this at 9:30 p.m., but who could pass up a
$1 snow cone. She loved it and WOULD NOT share with anyone.

Notice how Tia is gripping her snow cone with both hands. I tried to take it from her once and she got really upset at me.

Thanks Aunt Tera for these glow sticks! They entertained
Jayden the entire time!
Sparklers
We then went down to Highland and spent the next few days at my sister's house & my brother's house (they live 5 minutes from each other). We had a BBQ at Joe's house where my parents and 5 out of the 8 siblings were there (I didn't get any pictures-needed a little break from the camera). We had a great time being together!
Everything went well....besides the fact that both the kids and I got the flu and had some very restless nights! I hate being sick and worse than that...I hate watching my kids be sick :( We are feeling much better now-luckily it passed quickly!
Playing at Shanna's House
2 comments:
I love the 4th of July! So much fun. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I loved looking at them. I especially love Tia's little boots....TOO CUTE!
Brett's parents were at the Oakley rodeo that night too! How funny!! We have been to it before .. a few years ago. So fun!
Post a Comment