A couple of weeks ago we had our Atkin Girls Weekend Out. I LOVE when we get to do this! Thanks again husbands for taking the kids...you guys are the BEST! We were sad that Ginger and Rachel couldn't be with us...maybe we'll have to do it again this year :)...but we loved having our oldest niece Alyssa join us! We kept it pretty simple because we were all about to go on our family vacation to Florida.






4 comments:
how fun! glad you found some GOOD places in Vegas!
I want to come on your girls trip! It looks like you had a ton of fun! I hope that you are feeling better and we will be down in St. George the end of July. We should get together then!
How fuN!
Thinking of you today, AMY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Taylor's thing is on, but I'm sure you saw the pic and knew it was me, Jaim. Love ya!
Post a Comment