Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tia's Vacation

While Jayden and I were in Florida, Tia went on a vacation to her Aunt Tera's house. She had an absolute blast! Thanks Tera & Byron for taking her in and treating her like your own. We owe you guys BIG TIME!!! Here are some pictures of all the fun things she did.

Her 1st Pedicure
I love how excited she is!

Play Dough Time

Fun at the Parks Tia & her twin cousins (on the same bench).

Doesn't this park look awesome?

Tia's 1st Game of Red Rover "Go Tera & Tia"

Slip-n-slide timeOf course all she wants to do is DRINK the water.

Painting
This is awesome...everyone has paint all over their hands and arms :). And look at how much fun they are having.

And last, but certainly NOT least....

Tia's 1st TEA PARTY
Tia in her little princess "tu tu".

"Look at the butterfly wand I made."

The BOY table

The GIRL table

Tia digging in.

I just love this picture because look how RAD the boys are.

Didn't that Tea Party look like a blast!?

Tera & Byron, you guys are amazing...THANKS again and again!!! Tia had the greatest time and I can tell that she sure loves and misses you guys!

1 comment:

Jeff and ReAnn said...

Love the tea party. And the boys are awesome. Did they have to dress up in army clothes and such to not demasculate themselves before tea?