Monday, July 13, 2009

My 31st Birthday!

Kamas Birthday Party with The Andrews

While in Kamas for the 4th of July, Shane's sweet family threw me an early birthday party. It was perfect-thanks everyone!

Everyone (except for Tera who's taking the picture & Shane who's in Texas).

The beautiful birthday cake that Tiana (Shane's sis.) made me.

WOW-That's a lot of candles!

I needed a lot of help to blow out all those candles.

When I got home from Kamas there was a package from my sweet husband with these beautiful things in it! I absolutely love them...thanks Shane! Didn't he do a good job...I can't even pick out jewelry.

My BirthDAY

I wanted to take the kids somewhere fun on my birthday, so I took them to the Fiesta Fun - Family Fun Center. Now doesn't that just sound fun :)he he! My sister, 2 brothers, and best friend Audrie came (Audrie had to leave before I started taking pictures). We all had a blast. Here are some pictures.

Casey and Jayden playing on the arcade games.

Bumper Boats

The Whole Gang.

Caelan & Jayden

War Time

Aunt Angela taking Tia for a walk so that she wouldn't fall in the water while I was taking pictures of the Bumper Boat Wars. Thanks Angela!

Give Tia a bag of something to eat and she is a Happy Camper!

Miniature Golfing

Jayden would WALK his ball straight to each hole and then putt it in.

We miss you dad and can't wait to see you soon!

My brother James, sister Launa, her husband Donn, and their son Casey.

Jayden's Team (Caelan, Jayden, & Conner). I really think he thinks he's as old as them!

My sister Launa had this YUMMY cake made.

And then ordered 31 flavors of ice cream from Baskin Robbins 31 Choices. I was totally excited about this. That really made turning 31 fun!

Thanks everyone (from both families) for making my birthday so special! I love you all so much!

And then here are 2 totally random pictures from my birthday:

Jayden snuck into Grandma's room and decided to SHAVE for the first time! I think he learned his lesson...as you can tell he wasn't very excited to take a picture of his little mistake! We couldn't get it to stop bleeding, so he had to wear a band aid which covered his entire lower lip...poor kid!

And here's just a cute picture of Tia sleeping sideways in her crib. I love pictures of sleeping babies. I think Jayden has a billion of them.

2 comments:

Sara said...

what a special b'day...love the 31 flavor idea, makes me want to turn 31 again this year : )
Ouch to that shaver lesson...

Brett + Kristin said...

Happy Birthday my friend!! That 31 flavors idea was soo cute! Poor Jayden with the razor - that must have felt real good :) And I have to agree, I love sleeping baby pics! Tia is beautiful!